Data Science & Machine Learning for beginners
On Friday, January 11th, join TQ for a (free!) workshop hosted by Ghida Ibrahim, an Advanced Network Analyst at Facebook London. This session - an interactive and practical bootcamp for beginners - is for anybody who is interested in getting into Data Science and Machine Learning. A background in Python is preferred, but not necessary.
- 12:00 - 13:00: Introduction to Data Science
- 13:00 - 13:45: Exercise on Data Collection
- 13:45 - 14:00: Break
- 14:00 - 15:15: Introduction to Machine Learning
- 15:15 - 16:15: Exercise on Machine Learning
- 16:15 - 16:45: The Way Forward
- 17:00 - 18:00: Happy Hour with the TQ community
Developer Circles from Facebook aim to develop the future by connecting communities. It does so by giving people the opportunity to attend local meet-ups, collaborate in Facebook Groups, and learn about the latest Facebook technologies. Whatever you build, Developer Circles connects you to collaborate, learn, and code with other local developers.
If you have a tech startup of your own and are eager to attend events tailor-made to help you grow, you might be eligible for residency. Apply now — if accepted, you’ll be surrounded by the best.