Women in Analytics
What & Why
On the 26th of January it is happening: the second edition of Women in Analytics. We have set up a programme with three expert female speakers who will talk about Digital Analytics, the value of thinking outside the box and building public presentation skills. The goal of this event is to share and increase knowledge about Analytics, network with peers and to provide a platform for female experts in the Digital Analytics field. Both men and women are invited to this event.
This event is FREE but a ticket is required.
- 15:00-15:30 Register & Networking
- 15:30-16:00 Geddy van Elburg (Founder Ionmoon) - Thinking outside the box
- 16:00-16:30 TBA
- 16:30-16:45 Break
- 16:45-17:10 Krista Seiden (Analytics Advocate, Google) - 5 Tips for Building Public Speaking Skills
- 17:10-17:15 Closing remarks
- 17:15-19:00 Networking & Drinks
Information about the speakers and their talks
- Geddy van Elburg - Thinking Outside The Box. Inspiration, creativity and business culture is the answer to achieve better results and do a better job as a digital analyst. In her talk Geddy shares how you go beyond the obvious and avoid being a copycat for everything by, among other things, thinking in terms of people and not only in metrics.
- Krista Seiden - 5 Tips for Building Public Speaking Skills. Krista shares her own "5 Tips for Building Public Speaking Skills" based on her 'on the job' learnings along the way. Going from quivering knees and an unsteady voice to a poised and confident speaker isn't easy, it takes hard work and practice, but with these 5 tips you can accelerate and improve your own public speaking efforts quickly and confidently.