Tink talks: Amsterdam meetup
The floodgates are open. The access to financial data has become a commodity and has levelled the playing field in the financial services industry.
Tink’s platform, which already powers ABN AMRO’s Grip app, is now live and available to developers in the Netherlands. Join them on February 13th to find out what you can build with the access to financial data, and how.
- 16:00 - 16:30 - Welcome drinks
- 16:30 - 17:30 - Presentation
- 17:30 - 19:00 - Networking and drinks
- Gwen Sandberg, Director of Business Development at Tink, is an international sales and marketing professional with a track-record of delivering superior performance and generating revenue growth for scale-ups within fintech, Saas, digital marketing, e-commerce, and biotech. For this event, she'll share how to utilize the access to financial data to build better customer experiences.
- David Frenkel is a Technical Product Specialist at Tink. Since late 2018, David has been working on custom projects, both internal and with partners. For example, one project involved building a credit scoring app from first meeting to demo at Finnovate Europe in under 30 days. During his talk, he'll dive into the practicalities of Tink’s platform so that you can quickly test, build, and launch new experiences.
Tink is a FSA-regulated partner to big banks, fintech unicorns, and even small startups. Their 270 employees serve 124 European markets out of eight offices. And their API offers one access point to financial data from across Europe –- as well as the ability to offer insights and actionable advice –- whether it’s through their full-service enterprise offering or platform for developers. Tink is enabling their partners to deliver the kind of experiences that customers have come to expect, paving the way for the next generation of financial services.