The Very Blockchain Meetup
The meetup marks the end of the Second Statebox Summit. The event will feature speakers from academia, the hacker culture, and the business world.
You can expect good company, a series of compelling talks, music and food. This meetup offers an opportunity for anyone to meet the team, advisors, partners and friends of Statebox.
The topics that will be addressed in the talks are related to:
- Functional programming
- Diagrammatic languages
- Category theory
- The impact of the blockchain technology on society
- Josh Harvey (Lamassu: Bitcoin ATM) - Cashing in on Statebox
- Stefano Gogioso (Quantum Group, Oxford University) - What are Diagrammatic Languages
- Florian Glatz (Statebox, Bundesblock, Blockchain Embassy) - Law was Code before Code was Law
- Matthew Schutte (Holochain) - Ethical Computing and Natural Systems
- Sander Regtuijt (Guts Tickets) - GET Protocol: What Smart Ticketing and Petri Nets Have in Common
- Jana Petkanic (BlockchainTalks) - Meetup Organizers of the World, Unite!
- Viktor Winschel (Oicos) - Finally: a Money Theory and a Bank for Central Banks
- Amin Rafiee - Gamification of Life
The Statebox team and advisors consist of world renowned experts in mathematics, computer science and blockchain technology. By combining a strong scientific research method with engineering they are building the next generation of computer systems.