Serverless with Svelte
Serverless technologies have experienced a steep growth in adoption amongst front-end engineers. The faces of today's applications have to be so enriched, that front-end developers are welcoming every solution that helps to build awesome user experiences.
Join this event by the Amsterdam chapter of the Facebook Developer Circle and hear from two front-end developers on this topic.
• Marlos Borges - Front-end developer, Jexia.com
• Alexander Esselink - Front-end developer, Passionate People
• 18:00-18:30 - Settle in and network
• 18.30-18:45 - Developer Circle introduction
• 18:45-19:30 - Build a Meetup Clone with Svelte and Serverless Tech: Hands-on talk by Marlos Borges
• 19:30-19:45 - Break with drinks
• 19:45-20:30 - Build a To-Do List with Svelte and Jexia: Hands-on tech talk by Alexander Esselink
• 20:30-21:30 - Drinking and networking
The Facebook Developer Circle in Amsterdam is a community for developers and anyone interested in tech in Amsterdam and The Netherlands. Whatever you build, Developer Circles connects you to collaborate, learn, and code with other local developers.
With speaker events, workshops, mentor sessions, and hackathons, Developer Circles organizes meetups for discussing different topics to improve your dev skills, learn about new tech, connect with other techies, and engage with local experts.