Office Hours with Google on PR
Finding the right knowledge to grow your startup is hard and time intensive. To help you grow your business, we invite experts to share their knowledge with our community. Office Hours brings you the knowledge and insights to operate more effectively by learning from the best. In these 30 minute, one-on-one sessions, you can ask for advice on any challenges you’ve been facing.
This time, we have PR experts from Google coming to share their expertise. Mark Jansen and Rachid Finge are both part of Google's Northern Europe Communications Team. They work on corporate, product, B2C, and B2B communications.
The areas they can offer advice to startups include:
- Visibility: You're not known to the public (yet), but have a great story to share. Where do you start?
- Product PR: How do I execute media launch for my new product/service?
- Media interviews: What are the do's and don'ts when doing media interviews? What does the media landscape look like in the Netherlands?
- Fact check/correcting: Somebody has written something incorrect about us. What do we do
- Relationship management: How can I develop relationships with the press?
- Which PR means to use (e.g. press release, interviews, video's, events, social assets etc) and when do you use what?
- Crisis communications
- Messaging: How to draw up a strong (communication) message
If you have a tech startup of your own and are eager to attend events tailor-made to help you grow, you might be eligible for residency. Apply now — if accepted, you’ll be surrounded by the best.