Office Hours with Google on PR
Finding the right knowledge to grow your startup is hard and time intensive. To help you grow your business, we invite experts to share their knowledge with our community. Office Hours bring you the knowledge and insights to operate more effectively by learning from the best. In these 30 minutes 1 on 1 sessions, you’ll be able to ask for advice on any challenges you’ve been facing.
Next Thursday, we'll have four PR experts from Google coming to do Office Hours at TQ. Cindy Penders, Mark Jansen, Rachid Finge & Katherine Hicker all work in Google's Northern Europe Communication Team, working on corporate communications, product and consumer communications and B2B communications.
The areas they can offer advice to startups include:
- Visibility: We are not known to the public (yet), but have a great story to share. Where do we start?
- Product PR: How to do a media launch for a new product/service?
- Media Interviews: What are the do's and don'ts when doing media interviews?
- What does the media landscape look like in the Netherlands?
- Fact check/correcting: Somebody has written something incorrect about us. What do we do?
- Relationship management: how to develop relationships with the press?
- Which PR means to use (e.g. press release, interviews, video's, events, social assets etc) and when do you use what?
- Crisis communications
- Messaging: How to draw up a strong (communication) message?