Office hours with Google on how to manage technical teams
Finding the right knowledge to grow your startup is hard and time intensive. To help you grow your business, we invite experts to share their expertise with our community. Office hours brings you the knowledge and insights to operate more effectively by learning from the best. In these one-on-one sessions, you can ask for advice on any challenges you’ve been facing. This is an online event.
For this event we've invited Chris Williams, Cloud Architect/Customer Engineer FSI at Google. Chris can help you with the following topics:
- Structuring your development teams to maximize operational efficiency
- Cloud migration strategies for small and medium size businesses
- How to keep your team enthused through effective training and community initiatives
- How to hire the right talent for your development teams
- How to measure the output of your development teams effectively
Chris Williams is a Customer Engineer at Google. Prior to joining Google, he worked in digital media for 14 years in London, and then at a couple of re-startups in Amsterdam. For the last 8 years, he has been leading technical teams, working directly with CEOs. Chris has advised startups on: scaling teams, hiring, operational cost management, digital transformation solutions, and more. He was part of the recent Google Advisors program cohort as an expert.