NRC Live: Future of Work - Part 1
During the first evening of the NRC Live series, Future of Work, we will be talking about robots and AI replacing but also creating jobs. What are possible future scenario’s? What is the role of technology? And how do you prepare for the future as an individual, organization and decision maker?
About the Future of Work series
The job market will look completely different in the foreseeable future. There's more variation in contracts, an increase in the number of involuntary self-employed people, and due to changing demography, robotization, and AI, retraining is already essential for many employees. The time is now for employers and workers to start preparing!
Prepare now for the future of work
In four evenings, we'll discuss the influence of technology on professions and jobs, the effects of the changing work-life balance, and the importance of lifelong learning. New forms of organizations are popping up such as holacracy, the Spotify models, and situational leadership. The call for unconventional work is becoming louder and louder. But do such methods work? And when do they not?
From flexible and remote working, to talent intelligence, to the social effects of our job market in transition, the future of work influences us all in many ways. Therefore we will conclude the series with a major debate about people, work, and society.
From questions to answers
Prepare for the future of work. Get answers to questions, share experiences, and raise your knowledge level.
Join us at the Future of Work series and get answers to questions such as:
- How do you successfully set up an inclusive and investing training climate?
- What can you learn from forms of innovative organizations such as holacracy, co-creation, and situational leadership?
- What are the possible future scenarios and how do I prepare for them as an organization or worker?
- What is the role of HR in innovation and technological disruption?
- What does 'work-life integration' have to do with the employees' brain and how can you take a responsible role in that as an organization?
- What is the impact of the changing job market on pensions and education, and how do we make the move to tomorrow?
Note: this event will be in Dutch and requires a ticket.