Launching a tech startup with nearshore partner
TechMagic was founded in 2014 by true startup friends who launched their own products on the market. Now, TechMagic helps startups to bring their amazing ideas into real life using the most innovative technologies like serverless computing, AWS Lambda, and Firebase BaaS. We help tech companies having trouble with hiring reliable technical engineers by building dedicated teams for them and helping them to implement these technologies into their creative digital solutions.
The main idea of the event is to present 2 success stories of projects called Good&Co and Elements.cloud. We are proud of them because the first one has raised more than 10 million of investments and the second one is used by Fortune 5000 companies. Our goal is to help Dutch startups and tech entrepreneurs to understand which technology solutions can bring such level of success.
Briefly about the projects
- Good & Co is the self-discovery platform and network for a new generation of professionals looking for more meaning in their careers. This mobile application is built on latest iOS and Android technologies, has a bunch of advanced analytics integrated, and was being moved from hybrid to native.
- Founders and Co-Founders of Tech startups
- CEOs and CTOs of Tech startups
- Product Owners and Project Managers
- Investors and Venture Capitalists
- Representatives of Startup Incubators and Accelerators
- 6:00 pm - Registration
- 6:10 pm - Welcome speech
- 6:20 pm - TechMagic Presentation
- 6:35 pm - Good&Co [Case Study]
- 6:50 pm - Elements.cloud [Case Study]
- 7:05 pm - Technology Solutions and Conclusions
- 7:20 pm - Q&A session
- 7:50 pm - Networking time and Discussions
- 9:00 pm - Time to say goodbye
Food and beverages will be provided. So don't worry about being hungry after a long working day.