HRinTech: Employer Branding
Today, companies are increasingly focused on global employer branding. Market leaders recognize that attracting highly qualified specialists requires innovative and modern practices from their company. Knowing which strategy of employer branding will work for your company is crucial. Honeypot has organized the next HRinTech in Amsterdam to feature two top experts on talent acquisition and employer branding.
- 18.30: Doors Open
- 18.50: Opening and Welcome Remarks from Honeypot
- 19.00: Anna Brandt, Global Head of Talent Acquisition at Backbase, Former Global Head of Technical Recruitment & Sourcing at Zalando and Former Global Manager Talent Acquisition at TomTom. Currently also consulting N26 via Brandt Talent Solutions. Anna will kick off the event by talking about external aspects of Employer Branding and her experience at Zalando and TomTom.
- 19:30: Ernst Schipper, Former Global Employer Branding Strategist at Booking.com, FrieslandCampina, and Philips. Currently working with Backbase via Dandelion Strategies. Ernst will share his experience how to uncover the company culture and how to help create unique and often global Employer Value Propositions (EVP) and winning content at the same time.
- 20:00: Panel discussion with Speakers
- 20.30: Drinks and networking
HRinTech is an educational series focused on HR people building engineering and tech teams. Organized by Honeypot, the developer-focused job platform, the series has taken place in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, London, and Amsterdam, with partners such as Zalando, ImmobilienScout, Booking.com, TransferWise, Uber, and others.