HRinTech: Candidate experience
Today, companies have been increasing their focus on the candidate and employee experience. Market leaders recognize that in order to attract highly qualified specialists and keep their experience satisfying throughout the candidate journey, you need to implement innovative and modern practices.
Knowing the right employee experience strategy that will work for your company is crucial, but a rather difficult task. This event will feature top experts that'll guide you through the process.
- 18:30 - 19:00 – Walk-in with drinks and food
- 19:00 - 19:30 – Talk by Ruth Bielderman, Head Talent Attraction at ABN AMRO
- 19:30 - 20:00 – Talk by Anouk de Wolff, Employee Experience Guru and Founder at Scale Force Talent (previously worked for fast-growing startups including Treatwell, Fixico, and Hotelchamp)
- 20:00 - 20:30 – Talk by Dakotta Alex, Global Lead in Recruiting Strategy & Analytics at Booking.com
- 20:30 - 22:00 – Networking drinks
HRinTech is an educational series focused on HR, people building, engineering, and tech teams. Organized by Honeypot, the developer-focused job platform, the series has taken place in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, London, and Amsterdam, with partners such as Zalando, Uber, Booking.com, TransferWise, Backbase, and more.
Stay in the know about our upcoming events by signing up to our weekly events update. And don’t worry… we don’t like spam either.