People Analytics in Tech Recruitment
Don't miss Honeypot's 7th edition of HRinTech on November 21. This time around, the focus is on people analytics, exploring how to use data for effective recruitment and retention for engineering/tech teams.
People (or HR) analytics has played a major role in helping (technical and hiring) managers use powerful data to find ways to hire and retain the right talents while helping the employees find purpose in their work. Eventually, using data to gain insights to create more synergy among employees and helping them align their work to the company's vision.
Although many small to medium-sized companies are currently struggling with building, scaling, and maintaining their tech/engineering teams, these enterprises are still not convinced that people analytics can help. For those who already understand its value, many challenges present themselves, such as a lack of big data sets as a platform to start with these data analytics. That’s why Honeypot is inviting experts from the Tech-HR industry to share why people analytics is now a necessity rather than a choice. They'll also advise on how to get started with people analytics for small to medium-sized enterprises that are either scaling up or transitioning into a scale-up phase.
- 18:30 - 21:30: Walk-in & snacks and drinks
- 19:00 - 19:30: "Scaling up Your tech Team: How Predictive Data Keeps You up to Speed" by Charlotte Melkert
- 19:30 - 20:00 "Creating an environment where data-driven solutions help employees to execute their jobs in the most effective way" by Coen Dieckman
- 20:00 - 21:30 Networking & snacks and drinks
- 21:30: Closing
- Charlotte Melkert is a co-founder at Equalture, a pre-selection technology that helps companies to predict a candidate's job fit and cultural fit. Charlotte's goal is to shake up the recruitment market by showing the enormous potential of AI and predictive data during a selection process.
- Coen Dieckman has more than 10 years of experience in managing and leading teams across multiple business sectors and disciplines. He is convinced that anyone can develop any skill they would like: as long as they are willing to sacrifice what they are, in order to become what they aim for.
HR in Tech is an educational series focused on HR people building engineering and tech teams. Our target audience consists of HR professionals, TA managers, CTOs, (Tech) Team Leaders, etc. The event is free of charge.
Organised by Honeypot, the developer-focused job platform, the series has taken place in Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Vienna, and Amsterdam, with partners such as Zalando, Uber, Booking.com, TransferWise, Backbase, and others. Join Honeypot in the next chapter of our HRinTech series.