Future of Mobile eCommerce
eCommerce is an industry that is ever-changing. It’s an industry that is constantly shifting in an attempt to both shape and adapt to the way people purchase products all across the globe. In light of the continued growth of mobile eCommerce, companies are putting increased emphasis on understanding and capitalizing on the way consumers use their devices. And there has never been a more important time to do so than now.
PWA (Progressive Web Applications) is the newest trend in web development that's revolutionizing the digital landscape. Digital titans, such as Adobe, Forbes, Twitter, and Alibaba are paving the way with game-changing PWA success stories, and the technology is attracting the attention of merchants everywhere.
Join us if you are interested in learning about the newest eCommerce trends and how to get ahead of your competition in 2020. We will cover:
- How online merchants can adopt PWA to boost conversion.
- Everything we learned after launching the biggest Magento PWA store: how SEO is handled / how to handle payment extensions support / what are the changes for Google Analytics / how does the upgrade path look like and much more!
- Case study of the biggest tech retailer in Central Asian migrating to PWA: more than 30 stores, 100,000 products in each, and 15,000 product attributes, Technodom.kz has become the biggest single-brand business on Magneto PWA in the world.
- Training for developers: how to launch your PWA store in 1 day.
This event is limited to 20 seats: sign-up now to claim your spot!
- 18:00 - 18:25 - Door opens, networking & drinks
- 18:25 - 18:30 - Opening remarks
- 18:30 - 19:15 - Business Track "Magneto PWA Myth-Busting - All We Learned after Launching the Largest PWA Store on Magneto" by Antons Sapriko.
- 19:15 - 19:30 - Networking, snacks & drinks
- 19:30 - 20:30 - "Hands-on workshop: MasteringProgressive Eb Apps", by Alfreds Genkins, Dmitrijs Voronovs & Ilya Lapkovsky. Participate in training by ScandiPWA core team and get your hands dirty with the most trendy tech in eCommerce in 2019 - Progressive Web Apps. Development setup is based on Docker and all participants will get 10 minutes of homework to setup Docker in advance.
- 20:30 - 23:00 - Continue networking, enjoy more food & drinks!
Antons Sapriko, Founder at Scandiweb, is bringing growth insights to bootstrapping startups, digital merchants, and Fortune 500 enterprises who want to generate bigger revenues online. He is the business lead for technodom.kz migration to Progressive Web Apps.
Alfreds Genkins, Dmitrijs Voronovs & Ilya Lapkovsky make up the ScandiPWA core team, representing Open-Source PWA solution for Magento. ScandiPWA was born out of the vision to bridge the mobile gap for the hundreds of Scandiweb customers, who were anxious to become mobile-first. We realised that in order to help them achieve high mobile conversion and user engagement - the next generation technology has to be applied.
eCOM360 events - managed by Scandiweb - have been leaders in eCommerce since 2003, supporting digital goals of brands such as Jaguar Land Rover, New York Times, Peugeot, Reuters, JYSK, and 400 other brands in 35 countries.