Designing Flawless User Experiences: Hands-on Workshop with Adobe XD
On November 22, we'll be welcoming back Bart Van de Wiele, Senior Solution Consultant at Adobe, to lead a hands-on, workshop using Adobe XD. Go from concept to prototype faster with Adobe’s all-in-one UX/UI solution for designing websites, mobile apps, and other screen experiences.
This bring-your-own-device session is perfect for anyone, designers and developers alike, who wants to take their first steps to learning Adobe XD and building interactive experiences with experts on-hand to help you.
- How to take advantage of XD’s intuitive UI to build your first interactive prototype
- How to add interactive features, including live navigation and smooth animations
- How to include design elements from programs like Photoshop and Illustrator
- How to use popular plugins
- How to share your prototypes with stakeholders and gather feedback
Everyone is welcome at this session, especially if you’re a UX designer, digital/mobile marketer or mobile strategist. This is an introductory session to Adobe XD (beginner level), though prior knowledge of other design tools will greatly help you during this workshop.
Don’t have an Adobe XD license? Not a problem! Read below to learn how to download the free version of Adobe XD. But do hurry, seats are limited!
- 09:30 – Walk-in & registration
- 10:00 – Session starts
- 12:00 – Session ends
- All participants will need to bring their own device with the very latest version of Adobe XD pre-installed. For all system requirements details, please consult this page.
- To save time during the workshop, all project files will be delivered via email after registration and need to be downloaded on your device before arriving at the workshop.
- We recommend you bring an iOS or Android phone or tablet (+cable) for interactive prototype testing.
- If you do bring a mobile device, be sure to pre-install the Adobe XD mobile app from the appropriate App Store and use your Adobe ID to log in.
- If you don’t have an Adobe XD license, please consult this page to register for a free account and download a free trial version.
- Don’t forget to bring your laptop charger.
As a Senior Solution Consultant, Bart Van de Wiele shares his passion for design and Adobe technology on stages all around the world. Equipped with extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud's design products, he assists customers with their Adobe workflow, solution implementation, and best practices. He's a design specialist with 16+ years of experience as a designer and trainer. His energetic style of presenting has awarded him with much praise throughout the years, including as an Adobe MAX Master presenter in three consecutive years.