Intro to Design Sprint and how to facilitate remotely
Design Sprint Netherlands is proud to announce its very first meet-up in collaboration with Miro.
Design Sprint is a framework developed at Google Ventures to approach solving problems within one week. Whether coming up with a new business idea or adding a new feature to your already successful product, Design Sprint is a handy framework to learn the most in the least amount of time. The first talk of the meet-up will give you a good understanding of the framework. During the Sprint, you'll learn:
- What Design Sprint is
- How to get started
- How to run Design Sprint remotely
- 18:00 — Doors open
- 18:30 — Words from our sponsors & intro to Design Sprint Netherlands
- 19:00 — "Introduction to Design Sprint and when to use one" by Product Strategist at Hike One
- 19:40 — Break
- 20:10 — "How to facilitate remote design sprints" by Product Design Manager at Miro
- 20:40 — Networking & Drinks
- 21:30 — Venue closes
Drinks and snacks will be provided during the event with thanks to Miro.
- Katrien Meijdam is a Digital Product strategist at Hike One, a UX agency in the Netherlands. She is passionate about designing digital products people love to use, for various clients such as Marktplaats, ANWB, and Hue. With over 10 design sprints under her belt, she is an experienced facilitator who likes to get the most out of teams and get creative juices flowing.
- Vlad Zelinskiy is Product Design Manager at Miro, a lecturer at “Tochka” design school, and one of the top 500 Makers on Product Hunt. Vlad is leading UX and Research practices within the company, bringing new things to the market and helping teams unveil their collaboration potential.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboarding platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from brainstorming with digital sticky notes to planning and managing cross-functional agile processes. Learn more at: https://miro.com/