Community Meetup: #country managers
TQ Community Meetups aim to strengthen our community by bringing together like-minded people to share experiences and grow together.
A good country lead is vital to the international success of a company. During a conversation led by weGrow, we invite country leads, country managers, international founders, and expansion leads to share and exchange best practices.
So are you:
- A country lead looking to share experiences and learn from other country leads?
- A founder looking for insights into scaling internationally with country leads?
- A founder who has recently moved to the Netherlands and wants to find like-minded people?
We will discuss some of the following topics:
- What makes up a country lead's DNA?
- What is needed from a company's side?
- How do you find a balance between having local knowledge, a local network, and knowledge of native product/market fit?
- How does the matchmaking between founders and country leads take place ideally?
- How and where do you find the companies? How and where do you find country leads?
- Can you transfer company culture?
- How do you balance morphing cultures?
- How do you manage cultural differences? Whose responsibility is it?
- How do you find local(ized) product market fit?
weGrow is an Amsterdam-based internationalization service focused on growing startups and scale-ups in Europe and the USA. weGrow is helping companies such as WeTransfer, UnitedWardrobe, and HelloPrint enter markets in both strategic and hands-on ways.
If you have a tech startup of your own and are eager to attend events tailor-made to help you grow, you might be eligible for residency. Apply now — if accepted, you’ll be surrounded by the best.