Circular Economy: How to make a difference
As Amsterdam is continuing its push to be a hub for the circular economy revolution, Antler is doubling down! For an intriguing evening revolving around the circular economy we're hosting two exceptional speakers:
Lars Crama, Founder & Global Director at Innovators Inc., will talk through the BlueCity project in Rotterdam. And Anne Rademaker, Senior Advisor at EY will share more about new circular service business models taking shape and how companies are adapting to meet the needs of consumers today.
Come join the circular conversation with Antler! Drinks and appetizers are included with your free ticket so secure your spot while they last.
- 18:30 - 19:00 Networking drinks
- 19:00 - 19:15 Introduction by Antler
- 19:15 - 19:45 Speakers take the floor
- 19:45 - 20:00 Q&A - Open discussion
- 20:00 - 21:00 Networking drinks
- Lars Crama is the Founder and Global Director at Innovators Inc. He helps leaders capture opportunities for sustainable growth through venture building, venture collaboration, and strategic investing.
- Anne Rademaker, is a Senior Advisor at EY.
Antler is a startup generator and early-stage VC turning the world's top talent into great founders of great companies. Antler provides funding from day one and supports founders in building fast-growing businesses they will own and run.
If you have a tech startup of your own and are eager to attend events tailor-made to help you grow, you might be eligible for residency. Apply now — if accepted, you’ll be surrounded by the best.