Camunda Day Amsterdam
Camunda Day is coming to Amsterdam! This event brings together Camuda customers and anyone who's interested in their service and what it has to offer. It's also a perfect opportunity to meet the community and get first-hand insights and updates about their platform. Camunda's CEO, Jakob Freund, will be around to explain how their mission is reflected in the product stack today, and to share some insights about their roadmap for both the short and long term of Camunda.
- 10:00 - 10:30 – Walk-in with croissant breakfast
- 10:30 - 11:10 – Camunda Introduction: What's here and what's next
- 11:10 - 11:30 – Live Demo: Camunda Optimize
- 11:30 - 12:00 – Case Study: Kosta Traganos (HORSE) on Manufacturing Process Management Systems
- 12:00 - 13:00 – Lunch is served
- 13:00 - 13:30 – Micro-services Integration: Challenges and Solutions
- 13:30 - 13:45 – Live Coding
- 13:45 - 14:00 – Live Demo: Camunda Cockpit
- 14:00 - 14:30 – Coffee break
- 14:30 - 15:00 – Camunda for IT executives
- 15:00 - 15:30 – Case Study: Cédric Vidal from Quicksign: Digital on-boarding microservices platform
- 15:30 - 15:50 – Coffee break
- 15:50 - 16:10 – Case Study: Lieven Vandegaer from MEDIAGENIX
- 16:10 - 16:30 – Live Coding: Zeebe
- 16:30 - 16:50 – Community Discussion
- 16:50 - 18:00 – Happy Hour!
Camunda is an open source platform for workflow and decision automation that brings business users and software developers together. They have a passion for creating core business process automation and help provide solutions to companies around the globe.