Blockchain Talks Volume 8
This monthly event will focus on places that fiat currencies aren't in use and touch on the factors involved in rating an ICO.
- 18:30 - 19:00 - Walk-in
- 19:00 - 19:05 - Organizer's introduction
- 19:05 - 19:15 - Talk about Blockchain in supply chains project
- 19:15 - 19:40 - Talk by Lina Seiche, Spindle
- 19:40 - 20:30 - Talk by Juraj Bednar, Institute of Cryptoanarchy
- 20:30 - 20:45 - Networking break
- 20:45 - 21:15 - ICO pitching floor
- 21:15 - 21:40 - Talk by Alexej Jordanov, weareblox
- 21:40 - 22:00 - ICOindex.com
- 22:00 - End
- Juraj Bednár - Juraj is a serial entrepreneur in IT security and a co-founder of Paralelní Polis Prague and Paralelná Polis in Bratislava - both are institutions that focus on personal liberty, cryptocurrencies and creating parallel society that is independent of the state.
- Lina Seiche - After working as the social media manager and music journalist at cultural magazines in Germany, Lina Seiche left the country and studied under artist, producer, entrepreneur, investor, and SPINDLE's Chief Strategist GACKT in Malaysia.
Do you dream of working for a startup someday? Follow us on Instagram and check out our Jobs highlight for new open positions at our resident startups.