Bitcoin Cash Conference
What started out as an idea to meet in a bar with about 10-20 people to socialize and talk about Bitcoin Cash, turned out a bit bigger than expected! During this evening we will discuss Bitcoin Cash from a social, economic and technical perspective.
- BTC.com, Lokad, Cyber Capital, The Bitcoin Cash Fund + other interesting speakers that are yet to be announced.
- Joannes Vermorel, CEO of Lokad, will discuss the scalability challenges of Bitcoin Cash (1TB blocks anyone?).
- Justin Bons, founder of Cyber Capital will talk about how Bitcoin Cash is a store of value and the importance of it being a functional currency.
- Tobias Hoffmann, core developer at BTC.com will discuss the topic: “A fork in the road: differences between bitcoin and bitcoin cash”.
- Jose M., a student from Venezuela will talk about how Bitcoin Cash helps his family to survive in a country that is facing many social and financial difficulties
- Alejandro DeLaTorre, VP of Business Development at BTC.com will discuss the topic "What we need to do to make Bitcoin Cash successful"
Bitcoin Cash merchandise will be available and there will be Bitcoin Cash airdrops! Above all, we want to give you the opportunity to learn while being able to relax and socialize with people who are interested in Bitcoin Cash.